Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Transferring ownership of Documented Vessel

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:30:16 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
news Department of Homeland Security, of all things...

So other than Bill of Sale and fill out the section on the back of
CG1270
(Certificate of Documentation) and of course, paying all the fees, what
else????

Depending on where you live, state/county sales tax.

What about the title search?
Without a title, of course...

Federal Documentation replaces title for all purposes.

Does it? I didn't know that. My insurance company didn't have a problem with
just the Fed ID, so I didn't really think about it after that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com