Bill Cole

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

Does the same hold true for those who catch and kill fish for fun? Many of
these "sportsmen" believe it is ok as long as you release the fish, in
reality a large percent of those released fish die. Maybe we should train
Orcas to destroy fishing boats to even the odds and make it a real sport.

"Chris" wrote in message

Question: does a hunter need a permit to bag another hunter?

I think they should be allowed to shoot each other without a permit. I

also
would not require deer to get permits to shoot the hunters either. If you

kill
an animal just for the fun (sport) of it, then the same should be done to
you....period.