[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Chrysler

On Apr 15, 8:24*am, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

You know they are in trouble when Fiat is getting cold feet about a merger.

Another one about to bite the dust.

Eisboch

FIAT wants to bust the UAW before it'll invest in Chrysler. What we need
to do in this country is detach health benefits from employment and make
sure that private pension liabilities are fully funded. Too much cooking
of the books on the latter has resulted in workers losing earned
pensions because of bad corporate management.

Too late for some of the Pension funds..... like GM. Giving high
bonuses to fat-ass Execs, instead of investing the collected Employee
funds where they BELONGED. Waggoner should pay the entire toll out of
his own pocket.
My Brother is right...think I'll buy a Hunting Rifle.
At least our shop has made the Union accountable for our pension fund.
Hugh Sawyer out of Georgia, supposedly was hired to turn our Company
around.... he accomplished Bankruptcy. The little **** wont venture
into Canada...he's a marked man.