Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Atkins & Hoyle Ltd.

It's funny someone mentions "attitude" in an earlier post. I always
found the "attitude" of the A&H people sent to man the booth at the
Annapolis boat show quite disturbing. I was blown off twice by these
front line people. Once when I balked at the price of their little
cardboard framed screens for opening ports and another time when the
girl laid the pitch on me that they only deal direct because that
allows them to keep their prices down. She only had a flip answer
when I then asked why they were more expensive than their competition
who sold thru a traditional dealer network.