[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Americans take ship back! - update

On 13 Apr 2009 14:45:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:37:40 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

The "Human Rights" folks don't get nearly as het up about a life sentence,
as compared to a death sentence. Doesn't bring in as many contributions or
get as much publicity for them.

So, you're saying that people concerned about human rights shouldn't be too
concerned about those in prison?

I think what I said was pretty clear. But I'm sure you'll insist on the last
word.

It would make sense for Jon to have the last word, since you've run of
valid rebuttals.