jps jps is offline

Default Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:49:10 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .

We're not talking war, unless you're talking about the one
manufactured by gun manufacturers and the NRA.

Nope, we were talking about guns facilitating killing. Seems as if
killing
goes wholesale without guns.

Okay, then let's talk about the difference between a declared war and
a lunatic going postal on his fellow citizens or family.

I don't consider them the same. The closest we've gotten in domestic
terrorism is McVeigh's fertilizer bomb.

Yup, the fertilizer kill a lot of people. No guns involved.

It'd be inefficient to try to bring a building down with a gun. Wrong
tool for the job.

Plus, it would have been next to impossible to kill 168 of your fellow
citizens with firearms without attracting the attention of the
security guards at the US Federal Building.

Pardon my oversight but I've yet to hear of a convenience store
robbery or home invasion where perps threatened the victims with
fertilizer.