John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:24:46 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:13:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"We've got a violent society. Times have changed. It's not the 60s and
the 70s, when you didn't have people with guns. You have bad guys now
and they all have guns. They're committing more serious crimes against
people. So I think the fact that we've got law enforcement being
assisted by citizens who are properly trained and armed, are helping
us out," said Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott.

"...when you didn't have people with guns. You have bad guys now and
they all have guns"

The gun manufacturers and the NRA have made sure that plenty of people
now have guns. The situation is so out of hand that everyone needs to
be armed just in case.

When do you think we should all start carrying? College, high school,
middle school?

You people are ****ing nuts and we've got a murder rate to prove it.

I hope Obama does start to take your guns away. You're like stupid
children who don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Should we cut off dicks in locales with a high unwed mother rate?
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson