Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Atkins & Hoyle Ltd.

On Apr 4, 3:08�pm, Ben Atkins wrote:
Hello Everybody,

My name is Benjamin Atkins and I represent Atkins & Hoyle Ltd. We have
been manufacturing the highest quality cast Almag-35 hatches, ports
and davits for over 40 years. Parts for all of our past products are
available and we also offer a hatch and port repair service.

Our reputation in the marine industry has been earned through tested
experience with building lifting devices, hoists, cranes, motor lifts
and davits of types and sizes for any boat.

We have an expanded product line including hardtops and arches. Please
check out our updated website and we appreciate your continued
interest in products;www.atkinshoyle.com

Thank you for reading,

Benjamin Atkins
Vice President, Atkins & Hoyle Ltd.www.atkinshoyle.com

Ben, you sound like a nice guy but I was unable to get replacement
parts for my mid eighties hatch so your comment that "parts for all
past products are available" doesn't ring true with me.