Tuuk

Default OT - Lousy Canadian tipping

Tipping is gone so commercial it unfair to both now. It has been resorted to
begging. These beggars mostly do their begging to targets who are one time
visitors to where ever you are. People who regularly tip without fail are
simply puppets or have more money than brains. There are a lot out there and
if that makes them feel good that is ok. For the rest of the working class,
no tipping should be stopped as it puts a large barrier between yourself and
the business you wish to visit. The compensation received by the employee
must come from the employer, if not than too much tax evasion exists. I know
many in tourism industry in popular cities who work tables, no education,
and on good nights get well over 200 or 300 dollars U.S. tips and that is
tax free.
So you puppets can just give your money away, you really do it to make
yourself feel better than the beggar you are giving it to. It is a
superiority thing where you just show to the slave waiting on you that you
are more important and better. The receiver of the tip lowers themselves to
the state of a beggar but they have no dignity after a while as they have to
make hay while the sun shines.

Subject: OT - Lousy Canadian tipping
From: "Don White"

What areyou blathering about?
I am Canadian......and a sailor.
I tip at least 15% and often 20%
I even tip the counter clerk at my local Tim Horton's when I go for a

coffee
& donut.
The minimum wage here has just risen to $ 5.85 CDN per hr.

It's was joke son, a joke!

Capt. Bill