posted to alt.sailing
Uncle Bob Uncle Bob is offline

Default Tracing a pattern?

On Apr 11, 1:34*pm, "Aleck Poole" wrote:
The answer is to use a Joggle Stick. * I've used this method of working for
bulkheads and seat cushion plans. * I've just searched for a good site
showing the method of use on Google and selected this one to save me writing
a long description. * If your points are many and your joggle stick 'teeth'
too similar then it helps to add a number on each tooth and write them on
the traced patterns...Success to you. *Good Luck. * *regards, *Winch_handle
You may need to copy and paste this into your browser.http://www.builderbill-diy-help.com/joggle-stick.html

"Uncle Bob" wrote in message

I'm putting in a bulkhead in a gutted power boat. I'm looking for info
on how to trace the curved surface of the hull vertically with the
chines etc so I get a close fit with the bulkhead material. If anyone
know any tips tricks or tutorials please let me know. Thanks

That's perfect. Thanks