Andy Warner

Default Docs on Chris Craft Catalina

Folks,
I just bought a 1986 Chris Craft by Grew 29' Catalina Express. I have no
brochures or docs on the boat itself, so I don't know where the water
heater is. If anyone could let me know, that would be great :-)
If anyone knows where I can get a manual for this thing, it would really
help. It has twin 170 Merc IOs, and those are easy to find out about, get
parts for, etc, but I can't find anything about the boat itself, so I
apparently have to trace out all the plumbing and electric. It has a hot
water heater switch and an inverter switch on the 110 electrical panel, but
I have know clue where they are. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Andy