posted to alt.sailing
MMC MMC is offline

Default Black water system upgrade

$$www,defender.com and 39 cents.
"Ken T." wrote in message
om...

I'm looking at buying a boat that I found, but I would have to upgrade
the black water system. I can do the work, but I can't seem to find
prices so I can know what I'm getting myself into. I'm just looking for
prices for 25 gallon holding tank, a toilet, macerator, basically
everything I would need for a new black water system.

Any estimates on what the parts necessary to do this upgrade would cost?
Right now the boat has a small port-a-potty.

Thanks,

--
Ken T.
http://www.electricsenator.net

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
-- Mitch Ratliffe, Technology Review, April, 1992