[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 8, 9:57*am, wrote:
On Apr 8, 9:53*am, wrote:

On Apr 8, 9:30*am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 6, 1:01 pm, wrote:

On Apr 6, 12:26 pm, wrote:

On Apr 5, 4:19 pm, wrote:

On Apr 5, 4:09 pm, wrote:

On Apr 5, 2:04 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 4, 4:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17%
now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing
boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an
indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up
any in
the last week or so.......

example.. "you're intellect"
Hee hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'.. I
rest my
case.

Is that anything like your boyfriendHarry'sGM "unheavel"?
Or would you like me to serve up some of your more memorable stupid,
idiotic, and wrong posts?- Hide quoted text -

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

Ya, Uncle Loogy...go back to " Rainbow Country "...your Master has
spoken.- Hide quoted text -

Your gross slob loverHarry'scalling, he needs you to clean under his
fat folds again.

Third post in a row....who's melting down now...?

Half Irish, half Polish.... Gets ****ed off, but forgets who to fight..
Seems like our boy here.

Our Looney is like a punch drunk fighter...comes out swinging at whoever is
within reach...friend or foe.- Hide quoted text -

What in hell are you talking about, idiot? Are you and your lovers
(thay?) having an "unheaval"?
I simply asked you for the "facts" that you claim to have. Oh, and
your lover/master/cloneHarryis claiming that *I* broke my daughters
arms, see below. Don't you think it would be his civic duty to report
that to the proper authorities? Further, I sure that he is violating
laws by NOT reporting it. He's withholding evidence. Maybe I'll help
him and report it to his local Sheriff's Office. Lemme go get his
addressand phone number again.

Meltdown! *LMAO !!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Uh, no. Just doing what's right. Stay tuned!