Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Anyone have "Local Knowledge" of Bermuda

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

Geoff Schultz wrote:

wrote in news:ba10e4bb-f135-459c-8f6b-72b3f9b2bfa6
:

We're planning a trip to Bermuda (from NC) in early summer. This will
be our first voyage out there, so Bermuda solidly classifies as an
unfamiliar landfall.

While I won't provide you with specific information regarding your
questions, you can find many of the answers at my web site, which has
detailed logs and photos of much of the Bahamas.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Even though they both begin with the letter B and are in the Atlantic,
the Bahamas are not the same as Bermuda.

Ah, you're right! :-) Despite having stopped there, I didn't write any
logs and my camera was dead...Never mind!

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org