Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Anyone have "Local Knowledge" of Bermuda

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:41:15 -0400, "Armond Perretta"
wrote:

Look for a copy of "Yachtsman's Guide to Bermuda." It's out of print but
you could get lucky. The first $10,000 gets my own personal copy (smile).

Just bought one used on Amazon for $15, a saving of $9,985. :-)

Nice description on your web site of your sails to Bermuda. That's
quite an adventure on a 28 footer. I've raced there 6 times but on
bigger boats, and with full crews. My first two races were in 1986
and 1988, both before GPS. It's almost unbelievable how far
navigation technology has progressed since then.