Glenn Ashmore

Default Mail Handling and Cruising

St. Brendans Isle gives excelent mail forwarding service. The UPS
Stores (formerly Mailboxes Etc) will forward mail but they are not as
flexable about delivery methods as St.Brendans.

OTOH, It probably would not be worth the effort for just a month or two.
By the time you got the addresses all changed you would have to change
them back. For that short a period you might even trust your brother in
law. :-)

Phil wrote:
What does everyone do with their mail when they go cruising? I will be gone
for only a month or two at a time. Is the easiest way to have someone stuff
a Priority Mail pack and send it weekly? We aren't on any set schedule.
I have as many bills as I can on automatic payment and charged to MC as I
can pay that online. There are always those ones that you have to write a
check for and mail that you do want.
Thanks
Phil

--