Armond Perretta

Default Mail Handling and Cruising

Phil wrote:
What does everyone do with their mail when they go cruising? I will
be gone for only a month or two at a time. Is the easiest way to
have someone stuff a Priority Mail pack and send it weekly? We
aren't on any set schedule. I have as many bills as I can on
automatic payment and charged to MC as I can pay that online. There
are always those ones that you have to write a check for and mail
that you do want. Thanks
Phil

I don't know what _everyone_ does, but I know from my experience that
relying on a friend or a relative to handle mail will eventually cause you
problems. I had my cousin forward my stuff for the first 2 years I was out,
and eventually realized that it wasn't fair to him and didn't really work
for me. I then went with a mail forwarder in Florida and have had a pretty
good relationship and excellent results for many years now.

Florida doesn't have a state income tax - not that I'm all that interested
(smile).

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat