Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default A Real Gagster, Mr. Twaddle!

"Martin" wrote in message
Richard Casady wrote:
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:16:41 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Richard Casady"

Bond was pure fantasy. He carried a .25 auto, even less effective than
a 22 rimfire. " the best that can be said about a .25 is that if you
shoot someone with one it will give a slight edge in the fistfight
that will surely follow."

Oh boy! A gun thread, yippee!

At a mere 60 ft-lbs, there is a rather good possibility that if you shoot
someone in the forehead with a .25, the round will not penetrate the
skull.

Give me a .45 SAG, you can get a Glock that'll hold about thirty of these
in a clip....

Cheers
Martin

That's as may be, but I wouldn't stand in front of my .22 Buckmark if it was
about to go off.

Course, I wouldn't stand in front of my SW .38s either but the .22 is still
going to put a hole in you. Might take you a while to cark it but in the
right spot, cark it you will.

Never fired a .25 but one of my friends has one - Italian job his father
bought back from WW2 (not kosher in this jurisdiction but only a few of us
know about it)

hoges in WA