Don White Don White is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote in message
On Apr 6, 9:02 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 5, 7:20 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 5, 5:10 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...

You man enough to do it?

I am, asshole! Now go along and call the FBI, or once again, face the
fact that your mouth runs before you think. Come on, call them. Or
have your boyfriend Harry do it for you! Here you little pussy, I did
the search for you:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

You simpleton.....this has certainly hit close to home for you.........
(wonder why?)
I didn't say I was going to call anyone...I said I'd love to see the
profile
they might draw up on you or your pony-tailed girlfriend.

If you want to see a "profile" from them, call them. It's okay, we all
know you don't have the balls. Kind of like all of those "facts" you
claimed to have on me. Nothing but another lie. You forgot to answer:
what have I done that put my daughter in "danger"? Was it letting her
ride a bicycle?

Speaking about that... I wonder if anyone has safety inspected this
bicycle
you encourage her to ride.- Hide quoted text -

Oh my God no! I should rush right down and get someone from the bike
shop to come and inspect it each and every time she decides to ride
around the corner to her friends house. I'll keep them on retainer.
Now, try again, dumbo. Answer the question.

Has the couch your son lays on while he drinks your beer in your house
been safety inspected?

Hee hee..are you ever 'right'?
1/ I don't own a 'coach'
2/ therefore my son doesn't lay on a couch
3/ I don't have any beer
4/ therefore my son doesn't drink 'my beer'
Four wrong assumptions in one sentence. That must be a record...even for
you.