HK HK is offline

Default We need more guns

BAR wrote:
jps wrote:
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:34:35 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:05:10 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
The tragedies in NY, PA and now WA could have been averted if
everyone
owned and carried a gun. We clearly need to arm everyone, including
small children who may otherwise fall victim to their own parents.

We also need to adopt a policy of shooting first and asking the
questions later. Everyone is a suspected perpetrator until an
autopsy
proves otherwise.

We should also get the word out as quickly as possible that Obama
plans on taking our guns away so we can get some use out of them
before that day comes.
Mostly, we need guns to deal with people like you.
Yes, surely. If one of your children turn out like me you'll take care
of them with a gun before they have a chance to do you in.

Not much chance of fleeing when your floor plan is double wide.
Actually, two of my children hold CCF permits. One is a commissioned
police officer in a city of more than a million people. The other is
just a housewife who likes to shoot skeet. They all know how to
handle guns, and started shooting, the earliest at age 8.

It must be pretty cramped in that double wide.

Steve

Congratulations on having gun carrying kids. I hope they never find
themselves in a situation that'd cause them to discharge their weapons
in the direction of another human being, either by necessity or
mistakenly.

I wish they didn't feel the necessity to carry weapons at all but, in
support of free capitalism, gun manufacturers have been certain to
make them readily available by the thousands at cheap prices for any
goon to purchase. They've purchased the freedom of legislation that
would've put any reasonable restrictions on their easy availability.

And the idiots who want to prevent checks on those who purchase at gun
shows also paid their way to prevent legislation.

I'd be curious to know how your police officer son feels about the
lack of restrictions on gun show sales. And how he feels about the
availabiity of bullets available to the general public designed to rip
flesh to bits.

My double wide is 3400 square feel and three floors high.

A housewife with a CCF permit? Does she shoot skeet at the market or
as she's taking the kids to school? Where will this insanity lead?

I'll tell you where. To a trailer park in Washington State where 5
kids were shot to death by an emotionally unstable father. To 14
people dead at an immigrants center, with 3 cops dead one week and 4
the next.
You think every armed is a good idea? That's where we're headed.

You and all of the liberals miss the point of the 2nd amendment.

OK, doof, what's the point?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time