HK HK is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

wrote:
On Apr 5, 5:54 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 5, 5:10 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message
**** 'em loogie, you should really consider leaving them to their
cowardly little circle jerk.. Crying from under their desks, it is a
sign of a miserable life, leave them to wallow.... Man, someone should
put them out of their misery...
You man enough to do it?

yup...

************************************************** *******************************
Hee hee...I'll never forget your tough talk to Looney until he threatened to
come up your way.
You had everyone from the local mayor to the dog catcher and then some, all
lined up in front of your house to protect you from the Atlanta Bad Boy...
all 135 pounds of him.
Yeah...you're a tough guy allright!

Yeah, I was pretty sick back then but I am better now.. Care to come
out from under your desk pinky?

Wow...complete psychological reformation, hey? A sixpack of Miller Lite?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time