[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 5, 2:04*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 4, 4:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

.. .

Hey, DC's rate is up in double figures! I think it's about 17% now.
Half of the others are unwed mothers, and half of the remaing boys
have AIDS. Be nice.
--
John H

Good Lord..what kind of teachers did they have...?
Wait a minute...you taught school in that area....enough said!

Apparently better than in Halifax, if *you're* intellect is an indicator.

Hi Looney...your sentence is up...so let's see if you smartened up any in
the last week or so.......

example.. *"you're intellect"
Hee *hee... people of intellect might say...'your intellect'. * *I rest my
case.

Is that anything like your boyfriend Harry's GM "unheavel"?
Or would you like me to serve up some of your more memorable stupid,
idiotic, and wrong posts?