John Tretick

Default I need DC and AC power source .

Hello Group,
+
I have a 24" Bayliner Cierra 2001 and I am interested in using AC when not
at port. No place to install a generator, so I'm thinking an invertor with
a batterstore. Possibly increasing my batteries to 3 and wiring in GFI
circiut to power mixers, inflators , hairdriers, etc.. when I'm anchored.
Northern tools sells a sealed Marine invertor for 399 its 3000/1500W which
works for my purposes.. doubt it would run the AC..
but I guess I'd have to get a larger on for that..

Has anyone installed this redundant power source defore? I'm curious how
long you can run on it without depleting one battery..
Actually thinking about installing a third battery for this purpose.

Thaks,

John