D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Merc outboard diagnosis

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"D K" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news "D.Duck" wrote
Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.
HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week,
you have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the
mower in there.

Steve

Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed
Marion Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer
to as grass.

Same-same.

I agree with this post.

What part of Chicago?