[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New Breakfast Dish for Loogy, JustHate &

On Apr 3, 7:51*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 3, 1:19 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

om...
.

NASCAR racing, the sport of ignorant rednecks, genetically deficient
inbreds, and Pavlovian Loogy.

I bet Alanta has a higher rate of school graduation than that center of
culture, Washington,, D.C.

Hell yes! Actually, Atlanta IS very high in college grads to
population ratio. But, you have to realize, Harry is very narrow
minded. He simply hates anything and everything that isn't part of his
special little world. And he also don't like those of us who don't
fall hook, line and sinker for his far fetched lies. By the way, Bill,
doing any fishing out there?

F'n wind! *Halibut are biting in the bay but too windy to enjoy. *Plus been
busy with school and getting ready to move mom to an assisted living
facility.

Man, one time when I'm out there, I'm going to go Halibut fishing. I
also want to go sturgeon fishing! What are you taking in school?