D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Merc outboard diagnosis

wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:21:30 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:07:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I have seen ten or twenty
lawn walk behind mowers getting an oil change at one time!
They'd let them sit all summer, get gummed up, then have them
serviced

I am the only "retiree" I know who actually walks behind a mower. Most
of them have a ZTR rider they like to hot dog around on or they pay a
Mexican and they sit in the house while he is there.

Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes
in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great exercise.

Same here

Oh, and I change the oil and sharpen the blade myself.