[email protected] Kafertoys@aol.com is offline

Default my next dream boat...

My chrysler C-22 is a swing keel, also a dream boat for me . seems
like the perfect sailboat for someone gettingt back into it. I like
the ideal/versitality of it will be great for playing at the local
lakes and when I'm ready for the big pond It sould be good for short
hops.

Mario

If the purpose is just to present a surface, then it's a centerboard.
If the purpose is also to provide substantial ballast similar to what
a fixed keel would offer, then it's a swing keel.

Two different animals.- Hide quoted text -