Mike[_10_] Mike[_10_] is offline

Default Doing my best to stimulate the economy

"Don White" wrote in message
Just picked up my new 2009 Toyota RAV4.
Bit of an ordeal these days...... the salesman spends about 45 minutes
with you going over every detail, al the options etc....then it's the
business guys turn.
Too bad it's such a crappy cold, windy, damp day up here... wife & son are
working overtime tonight so it would have been a good opportunity for me
to hit the open road with the dog.

The lease return inspection went well...I had heard some horror stories
about the 3rd party inspection company (AutoVin) that a lot of car
companies are using now. This guy was good...maybe the heavy rain
mellowed him out. I didn't have to pay for any excess wear & tear.
Odometer read 29902 kilometers...I was allowed 60096.

How exciting! Thank you for letting us all know about that RAV4 purchase.
The cool thing about those vehicles is that if it rolls over, you can right
it all by yourself. Also, when you need a tow, you don't need to call a tow
yard. You can just lift into the back of a friends full sized pick-up. I
hope you purchased that huge 3500# towing package. That is if you got the V6
and not the V4.

Your RAV4 purchase was almost as exciting as harry's septic tank pump-out. I
still give the edge to the septic tank. Perhaps it was harry's professional
writing style?

Have fun with it!!

--Mike