Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Need a new OB mount

I need a new mount for my old 15 hp 2 stroke kicker on my Tolman. The
one I have now I got off E-bay and is some no-name thing and the axles
it moves on came out and it is simply too wimpy even though I replaced
em with 5/16 ss bolts. Prob is, I cannot tell which Garelick model to
get. One of their best says in my Boaters World catalogue it only has
a 9 1/2" lift and I know I need more than that. I do not know the
weight of the old Mercury but it is more than I can lift although I
can if I really need to.
Suggestions?