D K[_3_] D K[_3_] is offline

Default Doing my best to stimulate the economy

Don White wrote:
Just picked up my new 2009 Toyota RAV4.
Bit of an ordeal these days...... the salesman spends about 45 minutes with
you going over every detail, al the options etc....then it's the business
guys turn.
Too bad it's such a crappy cold, windy, damp day up here... wife & son are
working overtime tonight so it would have been a good opportunity for me to
hit the open road with the dog.

The lease return inspection went well...I had heard some horror stories
about the 3rd party inspection company (AutoVin) that a lot of car companies
are using now. This guy was good...maybe the heavy rain mellowed him out.
I didn't have to pay for any excess wear & tear. Odometer read 29902
kilometers...I was allowed 60096.

You overpaid, dummy. Don't do the same with your new chick car (not an
SUV).