Keith

Default Dinghy registration

Hey, now don't go calling McCarthy bad things... he was a true patriot,
exposing known spies in Washington. Read Treason by Ann Coulter for the real
story.

"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:35:00 GMT, Chuck Bollinger
wrote (with possible editing):

John I've got to reply to a few points, which I hope you'll accept in the

spirit
offered.

...snip

Nice post, Chuck. I agree completely.

You didn't mention the Patriot Act. There, I have to agree with Jimmy
completely - it's hard to imagine taking away citizen's rights and
calling it patriotic. Frankly, I consider John Ashcroft to be the
most dangerous American since McCarthy.

Jimmy, just know that many of us firmly disagree with Ashcroft, the
Patriot Act, DMCA, UCITMA, and a host of other atrocities and we're
trying to change them through the electoral process.

That said, I should note that Canada has its share of idiots as well.
I live on the border and have seen and dealt with my share, including
filing charges against one particularly egregious border Nazi.

--

Larry