posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com is offline

Default So the boat sank....

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:44:39 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"barret bonden" wrote:
* *So the boat sank , and was raised , and now sits on the hard where I can
buy it for 1/40th of it's prior cost. ......

* Is there any way to get diesel fuel out of *wood *? Any way to clean the
inside ?

Sounds to me like 1/40th might not be such a great price for this
boat.
Personally I've turned down FREE boats... some require too much work,
some are not worth the work to begin with.

Unless this boat is special run away. Right now you can buy perfectly
good turn-key boats for 1/8th what they used to sell for... Or maybe
you enjoy years of scut work & spritzing with hazardous chemicals, go
for it but offer 1/140th of the prior cost.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Ahhhh just burn incense 24/7 for a year or so....smoke will permeate
the timber and you'll be saved.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.