Wayne.B

Default Great Economic News: Recession is Over!

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:19:13 GMT, bb wrote:

I'll not blame Clinton,
or Bush, but lay it on a normal economic cycle...

That's not an acceptable answer even if it does happen to be true. In
politics it ALWAYS has to be someone's fault, and it's ALWAYS the
other guy. If the economy is really so bad, I'd like to know who
these people are bidding up the price of housing to stratospheric
levels.

In my business it has always been a game of musical chairs, good times
or bad. The guys who keep working are the ones looking down the road
several moves ahead, figuring out where to land next, and never
burning any bridges.