Sarah & Tony Boas

Default "Seven Knot Summer" - I can't find it

"Chuck Bollinger" wrote in message
I've done some searches, including Alibris, and can't find this book.

The
author was given as "Beth Hill". Can anyone tell me about it?

Thank you.

I reviewed this book for the Cruising Association about 5 years ago -
copy attached - views are my own!

Seven-Knot Summers; Beth Hill; Horsdal & Schubart, Canada; 1994;

247pp; B&W illustrations & photos; ISBN 0-920663-27-3;

Mixing purple patchy prose with academic references, Beth Hill describes
her cruises exploring the British Columbia coast. History and legend,
shaman and petroglyph, ancient and modern are combined in this
compilation of essays about the ports and inlets from Sidney to Port
Hardy. Supported by some hazy black and white photographs, this book
might be of interest to those planning to cruise in British Columbia.

Tony Boas

Sadler 34 - Bold Warrior