[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Loogy makes a house call...

On Mar 25, 3:13*pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 2:44 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs
That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.

Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune

Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?

mmmm yes..*where's* are they?

Did you know Loogy was a first cousin (by blood, nor marriage) to
Pavlov's dog? He's all the proof one needs of "conditoned response."
Tweak him, and he start salivating. If he sees the tweaker, he starts
salivating...

Classic.- Hide quoted text -

Really? Who was it that just HAD to start a thread about me?