John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Loogy makes a house call...

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:07:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Mar 25, 3:03*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 25, 2:44 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Mar 25, 1:26 pm, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/d9kuzs

That's our Harry, third grade childish insults, while hiding like a
scared little pussy behind usenet..........
By the way, everybody, he's mad because I don't believe his lies, or
those of his lover Donny.

Sigh! You really are a Loony Tune

Where's those "facts" you claim to have about me?

mmmm yes..*where's* are they?

Don, face it. You lied. Your credibilty is in the gutter with Harry's.
You can try to deflect all you want. You know you lied, I know you
lied, everyone here knows you lied.

And absolutely no one gives a ****!
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson