HK HK is offline

Default Raining like crazy here.....

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 25, 1:03 am, "Mike" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.
Oh well.....
We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat
tire
on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

How long did you drive around before you realized it was flat?

--Mike

As soon as Harry told him.

You're a born commedian.
A couple of hours after returning the dog from his run, I went outside and
discovered my flat *in the driveway*.
All fixed... Ford Roadside Assistance sent the CAA service truck to help. He
used a compressed tank of air to blow the tire back up & followed me to a
well established tire shop about three city blocks from my house.
They removed the tire, patched it from the inside and sent me on my way for
$25.00 CDN....about $20 yankee dollahs.

Roofing nail? Whenever I get a flat, the shop usually finds the culprit
to be a roofing nail.