[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Raining like crazy here.....

On Mar 25, 8:59*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Dry" wrote in message

news:Wcpyl.19597$PH1.2387@edtnps82...

Don even out your ride flaten the other 3.
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"Tim" wrote in message
huge front rolling in. It may rain for a couple days... *ugh* just
when it was starting to feel nice, too. Looks like "April showers" are
coming a bit soon.

Oh well.....

We just had a good sized snow storm.......... and I discovered a flat
tire on my Ranger PU, one week before I unload it..d'oh!

Good theory...but it didn't work with the Dope Army. *;-)- Hide quoted text -

Isn't it about time you started another lie? The one where you claimed
to have facts has left your credibility in the gutter with your lover/
master clone Harry's.