Glenn Ashmore

Default Ginger Island BVI?

Has anyone stopped at Ginger Island? Especially tried to get into the
bay on the East side?

You probably will not believe this but my cousin, a neurosergeon who
owns a house on Virgin Gorda, is thinking about buying the whole island
and doing what Branson did on Necker. I mentioned that there is no good
anchorage but he pointed out the bay on the East side. I have never
been around the back side so can't really say from first hand knowlege.
but I am afraid that being open to the Atlantic it will not be the best
place to put a marina.

Have any of you poked in there?

--
Glenn Ashmore