HK HK is offline

Default U.S. sub, surface ship collide...

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...

Maybe our naval ships would be better "captained" by ferry boat
operators, who are usually sharp enough to pay attention to where
they are going.

Idiot.

Eisboch

Are you maintaining that naval warships steam about blindly, and that
there are not instruments on the bridge that detect other ships,
whether surface or subsurface?

Nope. I am maintaining that the comment you made sounds like one of an
idiot.

Eisboch

What rationalization would you offer up for two U.S. warships smacking
into each other? I attributed it to asleep at the wheel.