HK HK is offline

Default Donnie -- 'an independent thinker' -- hee, hee!

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
Joke of the day!

and JohnnyPrepH?
the most disruptive influence in the newsgroup due to his constant
agitating, irritating and facilitating.
You're quite an asset..... or is that just an *ass*.

Just imagine herring as a military ossifer, and you'll have one of the
reasons why we got our butts kicked in vietnam.

--
The morality police - the bloviating gas bags of the religious right -
have fallen lower than the stock market. It has truly been an amazing