Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Nokia LD-3W Bluetooth GPS/Samsung NC-10 netbook

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:17:45 +0000, Larry wrote:

Bruce In Bangkok wrote in
:

Have never had problems using Hyperterm and it reads out the NMEA data
stream from my GPS' with no problems. although I admit that my testing
is really to see if there is a data stream or not.

SerialMon highlights any malformed data packets in the stream so you can
see your errors much more easily...

I must admit that the only times I have used Hyperterm was to see
whether any data was being received. If there was any then the
connection was working. Never knew enough about NMEA to translate it.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)