Jere Lull

Default Marina question -- Trash

Peggie Hall wrote:

Welll...all I can say is, I'll be damned. 'Cuz this is the first I've
heard of ANY marina in the US charging for water.

Not many, and all that I mentioned have easy access to city water. I
agree with fair and reasonable charges for water that has to be made,
trucked or shipped, BUT they charge more for city water than RO in the
islands.

All are in so-called "premium" destinations though they're services are
only average, so my best guess is that they're simply charging what the
market will bear for whatever they can get away with for as long as they
can.

--
Jere Lull