[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default Translation to English, please ........

On Mar 18, 5:32*pm, Dave Brown wrote:

You have no idea
of the warranty issues we have with aftermarket parts/products and if
people think they're 'just as good' they should stop in and see the pile
of crap from China sitting on my office floor that the aftermarket guys
are fighting me on. I refuse to use it anymore.

I agree on the influx of aftermarket cheap Chinese crap, but that's
not what we're talking about. Penzoil/Mobil/Havoline/whatever TC-W3
isn't aftermarket, it's top-shelf, brand name oil. I don't know who
made the oil in the Yamalube bottle. It could even be a Chinese oil
company that got the contract this year.

Being a dealer and making your living selling marine equipment and
overpriced oil, would you be a bit biased in your recommendation?

I know that's tongue in cheek jab, but I really do get tired of having
to defend my position regarding bias.

Not attacking you, just presenting an opposing view, with a good-
natured, and maybe partially valid jab. I wouldn't expect you to sell
a product if you didn't believe in it, no matter how well (or un)
founded those beliefs are. :-)

Happy boating!