Peggie Hall

Default Marina question -- Trash

Welll...all I can say is, I'll be damned. 'Cuz this is the first I've
heard of ANY marina in the US charging for water. I can understand
charging to drop your garbage off--although in fairness, that ought to
be by the pound--dumpster service is expensive... And I can also
understand why marinas that aren't connected to a sewer charging for a
second pumpout to rinse out a tank, 'cuz pumper trucks cost even more
than dumpster trucks. But do these same marinas also charge to hose fuel
or pumpout drips off your boat?

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"