[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Charles Grassley, You're My...

On Mar 17, 10:46*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

wrote:

We have the most corrupt congress and the most dishonest President in
history holding hands, we're screwed... F**k Chris Dodd, he is a piece
of ****, Obama is no better... Change my ass...
Plays With Sharks...

Funny stuff...you drinking that cheap boat paint...again?

--
Appearing via Thunderbird on an iMac 3.06
or a Macbook Pro 2.4, running Mac OS 10.56,

Well, the guy has already broken almost every campaign promise he made
in only 8 weeks. And now, the economy is "fundamentally" strong, he
will be bi-partisan, he will allow 5 days to review all legislation,
he will veto any pork laden bills, he will be open with his staff and
any waivers, he will have no lobbyists in his cabinet..... did I miss
anything,???