SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Charles Grassley, You're My...

"HK" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

We have the most corrupt congress and the most dishonest President in
history holding hands, we're screwed... F**k Chris Dodd, he is a piece
of ****, Obama is no better... Change my ass...
Plays With Sharks...

Funny stuff...you drinking that cheap boat paint...again?

Oh, folks, we're going to have change all right. But not the kind the
Obamaites were thinking when they voted him in. As we are seeing, the foxes
have been put in charge of the hen house.

And just what else did they expect?

This is going to get good. Really good. Geitner is screaming, and Schumer
is screaming. And nobody noticed they were the ones who passed the law that
raises granted before Feb. 11 were exempt. And Dodd and Frank are feigning
outrage, and they were the ones who had a major hand in all this. That is,
when Frank doesn't have a sausage in his mouth ......... know whut uh mean,
Vern?

All this was brought out before the election, but the deaf liberals would
hear none of it. Now it seems to be a tune no one can tune out. Nominees
are dropping like soldiers at Little Big Horn.

I'm going to get some popcorn and sit back and watch this. This is better
than The Bachelor or Dancing with the Stars or Desperate Housewives or
American Jail!

Trouble is, I don't see a happy ending. Or even a winner.

Steve