posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Curly Surmudgeon Curly Surmudgeon is offline

Default Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 03:10:52 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:33:46 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:30:35 -0700, BottleBob

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:17:31 -0800, sittingduck
wrote:

Chip Auger wrote:

1: jon_banquer : 34 2: Gunner Asch
: 34 3: Cliff :
31
Are the three stooges sick? What gives?

Asch is in the hospital.............

Tom:

Gunner's in the hospital?

Yes, since last Wednesday.

He just got OUT of the hospital, where there some complications?

That is my guess.

Is it serious?

I don't know but it's an unexpected hospital stay six weeks after open
heart surgery, I would guess it's serious.

Tom

Dang welfare state !!!!
I'd wager he ignored the doctor's instructions,
may have pulled his sternum open with some gun crazy stuff .... not
taken his $$ meds .. ?

Worst case might be endocarditis .....

Highest probability is a stroke/clot. Given his years of bile for the
poor and health care, I wonder what the tab is for Gunner, the Welfare
Queen, now?

Something just doesn't fit. Gunner claimed he was making $75/hour yet
had no health insurance. At his age of 54, 55, 56 health insurance would
cost less than a day's work. Even if he was 70 as one post indicated
Blue Cross with a $5k deductable would still be less than two days a
month.

Was gunner lying about his income or irresponsible about his health
needs? In either case he is now the lowest form of life in his own
words. Gunner should have watched "My Name Is Earl."

--
Regards, Curly
$8,800,000,000,000.00, Angry Yet?