posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Nicholas[_3_] Nicholas[_3_] is offline

Default Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009

On Mar 17, 2:10*am, Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:33:46 -0700, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:30:35 -0700, BottleBob

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:17:31 -0800, sittingduck
wrote:

Chip Auger wrote:

*1: jon_banquer : 34
*2: Gunner Asch : 34
*3: Cliff : 31
Are the three stooges sick? What gives?

Asch is in the hospital.............

Tom:

* * * *Gunner's in the hospital? *

Yes, since last Wednesday.

He just got OUT of the hospital, where
there some complications? *

That is my guess.

Is it serious?

I don't know but it's an unexpected hospital stay six weeks after open
heart surgery, I would guess it's serious.

Tom

* Dang welfare state !!!!
* I'd wager he ignored the doctor's instructions,
may have pulled his sternum open with some gun crazy
stuff .... not taken his $$ meds .. ?

* Worst case might be endocarditis .....
--
Cliff

I'm going with "pulled his sternum open"

I warned him directly about this possibility, but evidently he thinks
he is uber mench and doesn't have to live by the Laws of Nature.

As a survivor of a few broken bones of my own, they take a very long
time to heal the older a person gets. He tried to go back to work too
soon, and FUBARED himself up, no doubt about it.

When will we see him again? Depends on how much damage he did to
himself.

Nick