Tim Tim is offline

Default Manual or CD?

On Mar 16, 8:00*am, "SteveB" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:15:20 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

Searching the mounds of info on Google and ebay. *Seems there are some
manuals to be had with the price all over the place. *Availability seems
be the variable. *I have seen inexpensive CDs of this motor. *Are they as
good as the manuals?

Steve

As a general rule CD suck as shop manuals. Are you going to keep
running back to the computer to look at the book?
Even if you have a lap top it still sucks.
IBM put all of our books on the laptop for hardware guys and nobody I
knew liked it for actually working on stuff. If you are a desk bound
support person books on PC are good but not in the field.

I kinda figgered that would be the way it was.

Thanks

Steve

I have Mercruiser manuals for mine. i dont' ahve to print them off, i
can take them with me, I dont' need a computer to store the info. I
dont't ahve to blindly hunt through file pages to find what I want.

i buy the manuals (used) cheap off ebay.